Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Why Blog, July 18, 2012

Hi there,

This is a way for me to keep those that are supporting me in the loop as to what I'm doing in France.

I'm not there, yet but was advised by my pastor that it might be a good idea to start now so that you can keep up to date with where I am in the planning and prepping phase for this trip.

This will be linked to my Facebook mission page and will hopefully be able to update this blog on  daily basis.

I was reading today in Romans 1:11, Paul has a longing for the people of Rome, and is praying for them constantly. I pray that God will instill the same sense of longing and a consuming fire in my soul for the French people and that God would be glorified in all I do and say.

Thanks to all who are supporting me and I ask for your prayers during this time. That I would continue to pick up the language and primarily, that I would allow God to direct my path for this very special time in my life.

Taylor