Saturday, September 29, 2012

A blessing and a nice long walk

Yesterday was the last lecture on the Attributes and Nature of God. Lots of points were put forward, many being very different perspectives. Some I found to be absolutely biblical some others made me cringe inside, and I could not find conclusive biblical evidence to support the particular point be made. I made note of this and the teacher said that there are some things that we need to wrestle with, and he appreciated me asking him about it.
He then spent some time in prayer for us and spoke words of blessing on us. The words he directed to me struck me and I got very emotional. He told us to confirm what he said to us through scripture and praying.

Today was the first day that we got to sleep in, and though I missed breakfast, it was worth it. With only a pear, and a cup of coffee, Spencer (one of my room mates) and I went on a hike into the area behind the house.
Here are the scenes from our walk...




























No comments:

Post a Comment