Friday, August 3, 2012

Wisdom teeth and pain, August 3

So after many days, I am again writing. If you wouldn't mind leaving a comment, I would love to know who is reading this blog.

So last Monday, I went in to get my wisdom teeth out, and this was the first time I had ever gone under for any kind of surgery. But thankfully, I was at peace and spent most of my time before the surgery thinking on Philippians 4, which has been the source of the sermons from the past weeks at church.

Paul was in far more dangerous places than I was, and I as I was thinking on the trials he went through, I remembered that God was with Paul in his trials, and the God would be with me.


The teeth came out, and  here I am minutes after I wake up. I felt great, but it was not to last. These last few days have been me trying to stay off the Vicodin, just taking the antibiotic, and ibuprofen, but it has been a time where I see God's grace in my life in the little things (amazing what you pick up when you're high as a kite!)

And that's it for this entry. My next support letter is nearly done and I should be sending it out either today or tomorrow.


God bless.

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL you should play guitar on vicodin and see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading it!!!
    Hoping you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nick. You totally should have.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went through the same thing, first times always nerve-racking under anesthetics, but when you wake up, its an unbelievable feeling of weightlessness, mixed with confusion as if they didn't yank out four of your teeth minutes ago. Glad to see you chose pain over meds, this shows character along with great discipline.

    ReplyDelete